We look forward to welcoming you at Peace Village for a spiritual experience.
Here are a few guidelines to help you as you set out to register for the retreat(s) of your choice.
- Retreats are open for registration three months prior to the start date.
- As soon as you have decided which retreat you would like to attend, we recommend that you register immediately since the retreats fill up quickly.
- When the retreat has reached the maximum number of registrants, you will no longer be able to register. In most cases, we do not have a waiting list.
- Once you have registered and if for any reason you cannot come to the retreat, please send us a cancellation by return email from the confirmation you would have received from us.
- If you have registered several times and did not show up or cancel your registration with us, you may not be confirmed for future retreats.
- Numbers are limited for each retreat. We allow at least three retreats per person per year. If you are not able to attend and you inform us in advance, we will then open that spot for someone else.
- We also recommend that you connect with your local Brahma Kumaris center to know more about us before your retreat and to sustain your spiritual experiences after your retreat.
Happy, healthy and a very prosperous 2020; May all your purist desires be fulfilled.
Peace Village Retreat Schedule will be up for your perusal by the end of January.
Kindly state tuned.
Peace Village Family